Deadline extended to the 17th February 2020!
In 2020 the 5th International UV & Skin Cancer Prevention Conference will take place in Mechelen, Belgium (5th – 8th May 2020).
This is the 5th conference under the umbrella of WHO.
This time, the conference will be organized by EUROSKIN (European Society of Skin Cancer Prevention : https://www.euroskin.eu/en/).
- Association of Dermatological Prevention (ADP): www.unserehaut.de
- The Danish Cancer League: https://www.cancer.dk/international/about-the-danish-cancer-society/
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/
- Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS): http://www.bfs.de/EN/home/home_node.html
- Association of European Cancer Leagues (ECL): https://www.europeancancerleagues.org/
Be part of the community of professionals working with UV and skin cancer prevention
The 5th International UV and Skin Cancer Prevention Conference will bring together the international UV and skin cancer prevention communities in Mechelen (20 minutes (11 minutes by fast train!) from Brussels Airport and 20 minutes from Brussels train stations) to gain insights, share knowledge and make recommendations. It is aimed at Academics, Researchers, Public Health and communication professionals, Radiation experts, Dermatologists and other professionals working with UV and skin cancer prevention.
Find out more and register
Please register before 17th February 2020 for a reduced fee of €500 per person for the conference and £75 for the workshops.
Please note that places at the conference are limited and registrations after Wednesday 15th January cannot be guaranteed.
Hear and meet renowned keynote speakers
Key note speakers and pre-conference symposia and workshops will be announced on our website and speakers from institutions in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand will present the latest research and insights.
Review our programme at www.uvandskincancer2020.org.